Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 4 - Biggest Loser Cardio DVD

It's day 4! I woke up before my alarm went off, thanks to my youngests bed wetting accident. I started my workout at 5:40, a little excited to have a quiet house. Much to my disliking, both kids were up 10 minutes later and my audience was making itself heard. Although it's nice to hear an occassional, "go, mommy, go", it's a tad frustrating to have my 3 yr old throwing a minor fit in between my legs while I'm trying to move around (with weights). But alas, I did it! And I feel great for it!

My workout: Biggest Loser Cardio DVD

What I liked:
1. Biggest Loser is one of my favorite TV shows, so it was fun to workout with people who seemed familiar to me.
2. I liked that it incorporated weights and decent cardio. I worked up a sweat.
3. You can customize your workout. I chose to do cardio 1 and cardio 2 today, plus warm up and cool down.

What I didn't like:
1. lots of squats and a few jumps, which isn't good on the knees. I have bad knees and at one point I wondered if my noisy knees are what woke up the kids (I listen to the video nearly on mute).

I WILL MAKE THIS A HABIT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment