Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 10 - 10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp: Ultimate Buns &Thighs, Shoulder Sculptor & Washboard Abs

Today was easy to get up, thanks to my 3 yr old asking for water and then throwing a fit because I wouldn’t sing to her. Seriously. She didn’t win the battle, but she did manage to wake the whole house up before 6am. Which means I had company for my workout. Lots of company. And lots of noise. I don’t know what time I would have to wake up to get to exercise in peace but I’m thinking I might try earlier. Anyway, I did it and I feel better for it. I suppose that’s enough to put me in a good mood.

My Workout: 10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp: Ultimate Buns &Thighs, Shoulder Sculptor & Washboard Abs (3 workouts = 30 minutes)

What I liked:
1. Same DVD as yesterday, but I chose different options. Love customizing my workout.
2. The lady was super fit
3. Liked the shoulder workout. I think I like boxing.

What I didn’t like:
1. As usual, squats. I don’t know what I expect from a workout video that has promised to get me fit in an area the size of a small rug. I guess they all need to do some squats. I just do different things (marching in place, stepping side to side) when the workout hurts my knees. I’m not sure why running doesn’t hurt my knees but side to side, squats or jumps do.

The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. - Vince Lombardi

1 comment:

  1. Lara is one of my favorite instructors. I find myself going back to this workout as well as her Pilates workout over and over. This DVD is excellent. The yoga poses are very relaxing and thorough. The Yoga Burn section is challenging and alot of fun. The 10 minute sections make them easy to fit in before bed or after a run. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete