Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 3 - The Firm Express Workout

Today is day 3 of my "challenge". I really didn't want to get out of bed today. My alarm went off for the third time in 5 years (kids are usually my alarm) and I felt the dread. I guess my blog commitment works, because it's what I thought of when I made the decision to get up and workout. An hour later - I'm so glad I did!!!

My workout: The Firm Express Workout (yes, I sorta cheated, it wasn't 45 mins)

What I liked:
It uses hand weights, so I get a bit of toning
The abs/stretching segment was simple but perfect for the AM
The instructor was super cut, which was inspiring

What I didn't like:
It was sort of low energy, light music and no one else said a peep. Great for the evening when I want to slow down, but not much of a pick-me-up in the morning. I didn't break a sweat.

I'm so glad to have my workout done for the day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment