I thought I'd share our family's favorite recipe... porcupine meatballs. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine!
Here's what you need:
3. Once meatballs are browned on all sides, mix seasoning packet with 3 cups water & pour over meatballs (it should completely cover meatballs)
4. Cover and cook on Low-Med for 50-60 minutes. Check it after a half hour because if it looks like the water has been dried up, you'll need to add more.
- I typically double the recipe so that we have lots of leftovers
- I have tried it with ground turkey, but they aren't as good. However, I doubled it tonight and used 1lb gr turkey and 1lb gr beef and they were great
- We usually serve it with either mashed potatoes (or mashed cauliflower) or drop biscuits, and broccoli
Tonight we served it with drop biscuits with a recipe I found on all recipes (below). They were g00000000d!
Do you like my cheesy country Christmas plates?