Wait for it....
I actually took the photos in reverse, as I didn't know in the morning that my kitchen would end up like this. :)
Okay, now about the Dixie Cups...
If you don't use dixie cups, you are missing out. I use these bad boys all.the.time. Today I took a photo every time I used a dixie cup. What can I say, I am easily entertained!
In one day, these are all of the things we used dixie cups for...
Crafts: I typically use a dixie cup for my daughters water paint cup. Today we also used it when she played with her clay.
Condiments: ketchup in a cup, to go with string cheese. Much easier than cleaning it off a plate.
Drinking: 'nuff said
Cooking: I measure ingredients for the kids to pour in. Saves time and mess.
Yes, I'm the bubba gump of the dixie cups. :)
Lastly, here's the recipe for tonight's casserole.
Stuffing Crusted Creamy Chicken Casserole
1-2/3 c hot water
1 pkgs (6oz) stove top stuffing
6 sm boneless skinless chx breasts (I diced and cooked mine first)
garlic salt, pepper
1 bag (16oz) frozen veggies. I used broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mix (thawed and drained)
1 can (14.75oz) cream style corn
1/4 c ranch dressing (reduced fat)
1. preheat oven to 425
2. add hot water to stuffing mix and stir until moistened, set aside
3. place chicken in 9x13 pan and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper, top with veggies
4. mix together corn and dressing. Pour over chicken.
5. top with stuffing and cover with foil
6. bake 30 minutes. uncover and bake additional 10-15 minutes.